“There are some people who are drunk on books:
the bibliobibuli …”
—H. L. Mencken
helping to make publishing dreams come true
- You’ve been working hard on your manuscript, writing nights and weekends to get it ready for prime time.
- You’ve been asked for the umpteenth time when you’re going to write a book based on that fabulous presentation that packs ’em in every time.
- You’ve got a great idea for a new book … but how do you get from great idea to published book?
Whether you’re toying with an idea, building a manuscript from existing materials, or just steps away from seeking a publisher for your finished manuscript, we’re here to help make your publishing dreams come true.
The brains behind bibliobibuli is Kelli Christiansen, who has spent more than two decades in the publishing industry and has edited literally hundreds of manuscripts, successfully bringing many hundreds of books to publication (so many we’ve lost count!). Kelli works with seasoned authors as well as first-timers, providing writers with attention, assistance, and guidance as they work toward achieving their publishing goals—from query letter, pitch, and book proposal to polished, production-ready manuscript.
Take advantage of Kelli’s knowledge and expertise to help you get your manuscript ready for publication:
- More than twenty years of professional editorial experience working with well-known publishers such as Amacom, Jossey-Bass, McGraw-Hill, Osprey, and Wiley.
- Successful publication of more than 250 books, including titles honored by Barron’s, BusinessWeek, Library Journal, The New York Times, Publishers Weekly, The Wall Street Journal, and other leading publications.
- In-depth experience working on a variety of subjects and genres in fiction and nonfiction, including business, history, law, and memoir.
- Proven experience through all phases of the publishing process—from acquisitions to development, from conception through publication.
- Expertise in Chicago, AP, and APA styles.
Whether you’re looking to self-publish or are seeking a traditional publisher, we can help you make the most of your project. We provide a number of services, including:
- book proposal development
- developmental editing
- ghostwriting & book doctoring
- literary representation
- manuscript critique & analysis
- publishing consultation
learn more about
what we can do for you and your project